Jenny Vien, CCA Executive Secretary
7390 Julynn Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919
(970) 628-5151 Phone
(719) 309.6625 Fax
NOTICE NEW APPLICATIONS WENT INTO EFFECT FEBRUARY 1, 2015
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Colorado certified death investigator.
In order to become a certified death investigator in Colorado, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A Coroner or Deputy Coroner
- Coroner investigator
- Employed by a Colorado coroner's office
- Your coroner's office must be a current member of the Colorado Coroner's Association
- You must possess a high school diploma or GED
- You must have completed the requirements on the CCA certification form
Once you have completed the requirements and your application, please return it to me at the address above. If you have any questions, please give me a call.
Make sure you have downloaded the newest application. NEW requirements go into effect February 1, 2015
to download the new application.
to download the application for re-certification.
to download the Certification Policy.
Colorado Coroners Association